Thursday, July 16, 2009

Random shit

  • Oldest child is 7 now. Middle child is starting school soon. Baby is gorgeous.
  • I feel like this is a confessional. I read all the Twilight books. They were shit, but I don't regret reading them, I don't watch rubbish telly, so clearly I read rubbish books to fill that bit of my brain.
  • I now suspect quite a few people of being vampires.
  • There are fireworks in Petone on Saturday, they're really worth coming to see.
  • I finally got an iphone. My descent into rampant consumerism is complete.
  • I need to be really productive now, to justify aforementioned phone. I feel a new business brewing, after all, it has been over a year since the last one. Someone stop me now.

3 comments:

Juli said...

I'm reading the Twilight books. But I'm also watching loads of rubbish telly.

Anonymous said...

I've read all the Twilight books too and I thought they were alright. Interestingly, my husband bagged me out endlessly while I was reading them - only to eat his words after he read them (apparently stayed up past midnight more than once to finish them) and enjoyed them. He in turn was given loads of shit by a colleague - who just put in a request for book no. 2. Everyone comes around eventually.

Sarah said...

Read them all too and felt like I'd regressed to my painful teenage years with a twist. I also suspect pale people of Vampire tendancies and think my neighbour's son has shapeshifter/wolf possibilities!

Fireworks were indeed amazing on Saturday. The weather Gods sure were kind and what a relief to see some blue sky after so many dreary grey ones!

Congrats on the iphone - my hubbie Dan has one too and is like any boy with a new toy - besotted!