I wrote something over there.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
1. I want to get into the habit of writing again, so I've taken Twitter and Facebook off my phone. Baby steps.
2. Twenty things seemed like a manageable number, and really they'll probably all be tweets anyway.
3. I'm listening to Joan Armatrading. iTunes makes is really easy to follow every nostalgia whim, and I'm fond of this music from when I was a girl and my mother would play the album. Related: I miss vinyl at the moment.
4. I have been reading a bit more lately. It is good. Thanks to Goodreads I know the last thing I read was Annabel by Kathleen Winter. I liked it, it was about a transgender person, and I know very little about transgender people. I still know very little, but I can nod a little more knowledgeably.
5. I'm working through painting the doors in our house orange, yellow, coral and teal. The colours are great but the paint is a bit shit, it is Dulux and I don't know why I didn't get Resene.
6. Today I ordered next summer's clothing from Kowtow and next summer's handbags from Saben. Days like this make me realise my life is bananas and surreal.
7. Speaking of bananas I just made banana muffins for my nephew's lunch. He is staying the night.
8. Twenty is a lot of things to think of.
9. Ooh! I can show you my excellent recent purchases. Here are my new shoes:
Posted by Martha Craig at 9:11 PM