Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Exciting things

Kia ora bunnies!


Actually I still exist. It has been crazy times in these parts, but pretty much awesome. In bullets:

  • Bought a new house! Yay. JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE. It is massive. Massive and ugly. I love a project though, and I am scheming up a storm. I think I might make this page a bit of a before and after type space. Here is my dream board, I think it is going to be a cool place. The section is 2530m2, which is almost incomprehensible to me, after living on 372m2 for almost 10 years. I'm going to make it into a dream Karl Maughan type scene.
  • Sold our house! It was insane. We had to be so tidy for quite a long time. Having said that, not actually that long compared with what some people endure. We had 5 open homes. Jeez, it makes you realise how hard some people work to keep their homes shipshape, what a freaking nightmare. I found a new place to clean every day, somewhere obvious that I'd missed for 8 years (like the light fittings, skirtings, switches, tops of pictures etc).
  • And now, since I've had my evening glass de vin, time for my latest obsession, Friday Night Lights.
  • Mwah to you all.

2 comments:

Vicus Scurra said...

Excellent. I may be a tad late for the housewarming. Not many buses in this village, and those that there are only go as far as Alton or Liphook, none for the antipodes.

Griya Mobil Kita said...

Nice article, thanks.
sewa mobil