Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time for some random lovin'

  • I am an apple and pear printing machine. The shop will shortly be full of items bearing apple and pear images. Sorry owls, I still likes ya, but my heart now belongs with the fruits. I will post photos tomorrow (setting myself a deadline).
  • We have rearranged the menu at Babylicious. I still want to move the scroll bar and banner, but sometimes Glen takes 10 years to convince. I think it is much better, and it will make adding extra products much easier (we've decided to add 5 products a day before we can watch and Green Wing).
  • The chiddlers and I went to a splendid birthday party in the land that time forgot, today. Well, Whiteman's Valley is the official name. It was all misty and felt about 7000 miles from home. I felt very slightly claustrophobic driving there, because of all the mysticalness. Mind you, I felt quite claustrophobic after we got the underfloor insulation this week, so I'm not to be trusted.
  • Thanks to everyone who voted for my frock in the challenge. We won! I'm expecting a knock on the door any minute from Vogue for assistance in their layouts.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I will deliver the cupcakes this week, but will wait a day or two until this cold is gone, so as not to infect you lot!

Look Left Karen said...

Not wanting to be a suck-ass or nothin but your yellow frock really was the top dog...
Where are those apples and pears then, sounds fabulous.

Martha Craig said...

Megan, absolutely no hurry, and I hope when you come you stop for a cup of tea, or something stronger.

Thanks Karen! Of course I haven't got around to photos, I chucked the shirts straight into the shop.