Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wee hee

Much as I loved maternity leave, it was bloody hard remaining hands off with the business, but I'm pleased to say that everything has gone magnificently, and I'm well chuffed with my new staff and how well everything went in my absence.

We're going to share the parenting of the kiddlies, so I'm not exactly going to be working full time, but I think this is a great opportunity for Glen to have a hands on role with my divine baby, and allow me to continue feeding and all that shizz.

Life with 3 kids is grand. They're all getting along well, and we're all smitten with the baby. She is awesome.

Darn, this post is lacking a certain hard-nosed, cynical edge. Fact is it was a beautiful sunny day, I weeded the lawn, printed some shirts, had some sushi, and feel great.

No comments: