Friday, November 07, 2008

Coherant thoughts are gone

I have this vague recollection of using bullet points when I was trying to keep it brief, or make some points. Now, well, I can barely string two sentences together. This will not stop me from writing today something that probably should be bullet pointed, given a complete lack of continuity and interestingness, but out of principle I try and not do too many bullet posts in a row.

Election tomorrow. I'm sad I can't go and vote drunk, like last time, where I berated the overseer, um, supervisor, oh brain! You know, SCRUTINEER, I think. He was wearing a National rosette, and I didn't like him being there, and I'd had a few vins so let him know. I'm so cool. Mind you, Petone is pretty red, so he shouldn't be surprised.

We're still trying to find a car we like that will fit our massive army of family members. I'm finding it hard to go past European cars, looking at our history in cars (we've had many), I tend to love the European ones best. My favourite was our little Alfa, oh how I adored it. I think we spent about a million dollars on getting rust removed and fun things like that, and yet, I still loved it.

Should anyone be looking for the perfect Christmas gift we have STORMTROOPER CUFFLINKS. They're awesome.

I've completely lost my bloggy mojo. I think the baby is sapping me of iron, sveltness and brains. Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about an Alfa stationwagon? Best o' both world?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Alfa-romeo/auction-179091715.htm

I'm not sure how safe the Alfa is. It is quite low. What about a VW?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Volkswagen/Passat/auction-181687136.htm

Why have we never talked about this before? I heart cars!

Anonymous said...

P.S. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10541792