Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fakey typing

I'm trying to type as if I'm doing a tax return, because Glen is working and I'm feeling guilty, but holy shit, is there anything more boring than going through a years worth of bank statements and adding up the total you paid for electricity? I think not.

I've got a new business strategy, which is (tentatively) named "Succeeding at online Lotto". I'm doing okay thus far, $36 win tonight. I figure the win is a nice little warm up to the bigger prizes, best not to go into shock with a Division One prize straight away. I've already promised Finn a second basin with our future winnings/earnings, so that Malo won't be able to turn the tap off before he has finished brushing his teeth. He was in hysterics when I explained the "ensuite" concept to him.

I'm sort of knitting a scarf, well, I would be if I wasn't pretending to be doing a tax return. I've started and restarted it 5 times already. I keep changine my mind about size, stitch and so on.

And I'm watching not-gay Tom Cruise on Mission Impossible Something. I have to admit, I did think he was hot in Top Gun, but I was REALLY young, and hormones have a lot to answer for.

No comments: