Wednesday, April 18, 2007

5 Questions

The divine Ms M (aka Metalia, who is hilarious, and you should read her blog), has given me 5 questions.

1. What is your most irrational fear? Why?

Things that go bump in the night. And food poisoning. Actually, they're kind of rational fears. Irrational is the fear that someone will squeeze one of my fingernails. I feel sick thinking about it.

2. What's your favourite word?

So many to choose from! I like lots of swear words. However, since I want to give the impression of being a super brain I'll say, um, 'gruts'. Gruts gruts gruts. I can't think of a better word for underpants, evocative, crass, awesome.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself (physically or emotionally) what would it be?

These questions are hard. Physically I wish my eyesight was still good, bad eyes are a drag (and mine aren't that bad yet, but the longer I'm on these puter things, the worse they get). Emotionally? I just wish I'd harden up a bit, and not take things on board so much.
4. What talent do you wish you possessed?

Rhythm. Man, I'd like to tap dance.
5. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?

When I was travelling, the place I thought I'd most like to live was Barcelona. For some reason I'd love to live in New York, but that is probably based on too many American sit-coms, because I've never been there. If I lived anywhere but here, I'd like to be super rich. I'd like to be super rich anyway, but I think it would matter more when you don't have friends and family around to entertain you.

Soooooo, now you can email me, or leave a comment for me, and I'll email you 5 questions. My email is wandaharland at the g mail bro.

6 comments:

Helen said...

ask me then, go on. just don't ask me why I am blogging and not writing my bloody essay.

Anonymous said...

oh! oh! pick me! pick me! I'm always up for a bit of procrastination.

llew said...

What gets me is just how many people want to squeeze someone else's fingernails. Thumbs too. Creeps.

Special K said...

Gruts - that's genius. Whoever thought of that word deserves some kind of massive prize. I also think whoever made up the word 'pash' is a genius. Send me questions - it's not often journalists to be interviewed.

Antipodeesse said...

Dear Martha,

I too, am a gruts aficionado. I feel very passionately about this word.

Next time I'm home, let us go for a drink with The Editter, and I will pleasure you both with a vocal rendition of my Treatise on Gruts.

See you in 2008!

Unknown said...

*momentarily stunned by Antipo's offer to pleasure us both*

OK, I've recovered enough now to say Interview Me!