Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yippeeeeeeeee

I am as happy as a jay bird, as full of lilting song as a lark, and as delighted as a duck in muck.

None of that makes sense.

My 50 boxes of shirts have made it, and they're FABULOUS. My first major production run is a success.

Man, I've almost died with the stress. This business lark can be hard yakka.

And the best news? The boxes are TINY. For some reason I was imagining them arriving and being as big as freezers, but they're going to fit very sweetly into the space we've made, and won't have to line our hallway. Bless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enquiring minds want to know - what happened to the fifty-wunth box?

Martha Craig said...

Ahh, it was from a different supplier, and arrived yesterday. It is piled with the rest...

Anonymous said...

Oh ok - as long as it's no bigger than the remaining space :) Wouldn't want a preemptive chicken-counting egg-hatching situation