Things that make me glad, like Pollyanna:
- The Dutch Shop. They make cheese delicious, and chocolate too, and biscuits... how is it that Dutch people are so tall and healthy and goodlooking with their insane diet?
- Shops that aren't in malls.
- Lindy-lou costing $6 something a bottle.
- No more wholesale orders.
- Daydreaming about which Tivoli to get.
- Glen not having to go to his other job for a month.
- Bullet points.
- Sounding really shallow in lists. The rest of the time I'm reading Joyce and listening to Rachmaninoff and shit like that.