Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hawt dawg

I don't really know what to write anymore. All the nonsense that used to fill my head and give me mindless prattle to yabber on about has been replaced with the ongoing need to think about buying a clothing rack, make some ads, create order forms, do gst returns, order more hats and so on. I'm hoping that as the year progresses, and the boys are back at school and kindy, and I become a more experience retailer, I'll come up with a few techniques to allow my brain to wander. Or maybe I've grown up and all the nonsense has left the building. I bloody hope that isn't the case. I shall have to develop a P addiction to keep myself interesting.

4 comments:

Mike Riversdale said...

All work and no ... and I'm suffering from exactly the same affliction, trust me it will temporary for both of us

Emma said...

A P addiction?

Martha Craig said...

Mike, I hope so! I imagine if I do keep being this busy I'll actually be able to justify a bit of outsourcing.

Emma, P is meth-amphetamine, v. popular in this country at the moment.

Emma said...

P! Ah. It's enjoying its moment in the sun in various countries, but yours and mine are at the top of the list. WE WIN!