Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Kick up the arse time

Time for another month o' blogging. I will do a daily post, most will be rubbish, but regular readers will be accustomed to this. The new layout of the shop actually provides for better internet-time-wastage, something to do with feng shui, and the way you hold your elbow.

Chin chin! By the way, don't say "chin chin" in Japan, it is another way of referring to the third leg in Mini-Me's not-tripod. Now try not to say chin chin when you're there, I found it impossible.

Wanda Harland; fully educational since 2005.

1 comment:

Vicus Scurra said...

I have never said "Chin chin", (and this is the first time I have ever written it) I have never been to Japan, and think it unlikely that I ever will.
Your advice, madam, may be accurate, but it is of no use.