Time for some bullet points (be still my beating heart, I love bullet points an indecent amount)
- My dog is asleep on her back, and she is bloody cute.
- I have some extremely splendid books coming to the store that aren't available anywhere in NZ, they're all design ones, and I don't want to sell them because I love them so.
- In fact, everything in the store was bought for my house, in a weird way. Just so you know, the shop looks like my dream home.
- Tomorrow I'm going to a Wadestown Kindergarten fundraiser in the evening. It will be quite posh I reckon, like me (riiiiiiiiight).
- Possibly now I have a shop I need to stop wearing Chuck Taylors and the same pants every day. The effort.
- Man, these bullet points aren't coming easily. I feel I need to resume a social life.
- Ooooooooh, Macbook time! I've been waiting for Leopard, and it comes out tomorrow. Yayayayayyayayayayayy. And we have the internet connected in the shop now. Flash.
- Yeah, I'm still braindead.