Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mullet o'clock

I tend not to look in the mirror much. This is probably how it came to be 1pm before I noticed my hair has turned into a distinct mullet.

It is days like this that you change hairdressers in a fit of "I need it fixed now", and they give you a worse mullet, because they think that is what you like, and you curse yourself for not waiting 2 weeks until your fabulous hairdresser is available.

I have learned that lesson. I'm waiting 2 weeks.

After all, I do live in the Hutt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

photo please! after all, you stuck your blood-nose photo up...

Martha Craig said...

I tried to take one, but it turns out I'm too vain to show myself mulletified.

Anonymous said...

Come, come, this is too big an issue to be coy!

Liana Kabel said...

Hi Martha!

Martha Craig said...

Hi Liana, you're my hero!