Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Who'd you do?

Britney or Christina?

Tana or Ma'a?

Curly or Gail's ex - whattisname? Martin

Abba or the White Stripes?

Margaret Thatcher or Nancy Reagan?

I quite love coming up with these conundrums, and was just lying in the bath thinking of a few when I got to Michael Jackson. I couldn't come up with anyone I considered to be sufficiently comparable. I was even thinking of dead people, but I really don't want to advocate necrophilia, and I really don't want to know that any of you do either.

So who?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

At dinner the other night my friend posed the question "Paul Gnome Holmes or John Horse McLeod".

And I never thought I'd see the day where Christina could be classed as the less trashy option.

Martha Craig said...

Gnome vs Horse is very good. I'm not sure which way I'd go. Gnome? nah horse, errrrgh, no Gnome.

I still think I'd pick Britney, Christina is boney.

Anonymous said...

Don Brash has a tight little anus for a mouth. I reckon he'd be a good... STOP RIGHT THERE.

Yucky.

Martha Craig said...

Yucky indeed!

So anyhow, who is worse than Michael Jackson?

And really - Don over Winnie?

noizy said...

Michael Jackson or Liz Taylor.

(Liz Taylor now, that is. Not the good-looking 50s version)

Martha Craig said...

Good work James.

Or that fella that Liza Minelli married and pashed.

Martha Craig said...

Ha! Good one Spider. You've been linked. I like your blog. Especially that great looking house, what a stunner ;-)

Miramar Mike said...

Ha ha ha ha - Spider has it!