Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hot chilli!

Mama mia, what a weekend.

I am older, blessedly I'm wiser too, why else would I have bought this most beautiful creation in the whole universe?
mini cooper
Is it not truly babyliciousness itself?

I'm very very very excited. It has a sunroof! And other things, like something that stops it spinning around on the motorway, and something that beeps when you're parking too close to something else (because minis are very big and hard to park), and 7 speakers.

Hot tamale.

Thanks all you lovely people for all your lovely birthday wishes, you're lovely.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, in this you'll be 24, like 4-eva!!

Anonymous said...

Racing stripes too. You will look like you are going fast even when you are standing still.

Anonymous said...

That car is amazing! I can totally imagine you driving a car like that. Well chosen :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, my dear friend.
However, being the season that it is, I have to introduce a pinch of reality. I am sure that your car is babylicious. I will not quibble about that. The point is, and you need to give this careful consideration, is how many people consider "babylicious" to be an endorsement rather than a condemnation?

Martha Craig said...

Vicus darl, as it is my car, and I consider it to be an endorsement, then I am basically totally fulfilled.

Julia,unfortunatly I still have to imagine it, as we haven't got it yet... 3 more days...

Hers, yes, I'm sure a mini will dash like the bejeesus...

And Alan, hopefully I'll be like 24 physically forever.

Oy Vey said...

I'm absolutely seething with envy! She's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

stephen said...

Oooh shiny!