Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas gang

I dropped the laptop a few days ago. Initially we found that if you touched the right side of it, it would shut down. Then we found the cd drive wasn't showing up on the putey. Today Glen took the back off the machine, and now it doesn't want to start, and it makes a kind of 'tinkle gurgle tinkle' sound.

I'm not optimistic about its future. Well, I'm sure it is fixable, but at this time of year I have no idea when. This means I'll be a bit quiet on the bloggage front.

By some kind of crazy witchery, my cellphone connects to the internet! I haven't worked out what this means. I suspect it means I'll get a bill for about 48 thousand euros or something, but in the meantime it is jolly good fun.

I hope you all eat too much, get a bit sunburned and enjoy the silly season.

1 comment:

metalia said...

Happy holidays to you and your family :)