Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

I should probably check whether or not I managed to achieve last year's resolutions. I have a vague idea they may have included a triathlon (check!), society pages (dungdong (that is one of those "your computer is crashing dungdongs")), and probably being more jazzy (dungdong).

And for 2007:

I will pay off the new car through the sale of 46 million small shirts.

I will send more cards (hot tip: people love cards) - IN THE MAIL.

I will not make any major purchases. Well, maybe one art work, but that can be regarded as an investment in our future.

I will not be so good at justifying every extravagant purchase.

I will start cooking real food again. This means vegetables. Not til tomorrow though, thank god.

I will go to the movies at least once in the next year.

I will turn of Playhouse Disney by 9am.

1 comment:

styler said...

vegatables are always better raw
so i think if you buy a package of baby green a week and nibble the occasional carrot your doing well. And who doesn't love olive oil soaked tomatos