Friday, August 19, 2005

Rockstar INXS

It would be remiss of me not to point everyone in the direction of Rockstar INXS. What a programming triumph. It is well worth a watch, particularly when the only real alternative is Election thingmajigys. Boooooooooooring.

My picks:

The blond guy (Marty?) - he is good.
Ty - he is black and very good. Both Strong points in his favour.
Jordis - should win, but she is a girrrrrl, and it doesn't fit with the image.

Back to it...

UPDATE:

4 Ports later (the booze kind, not some tricky computer jargon)

And lets speak frankly - I'm a bit pissed

Anyhoo

INXS tonight.

Jordis was the best. Her voice nearly made me weep, and to be honest I usually am not into women rockers (unless they're called Kaye or Debbie or Janis or Madonna).

But I have to say (begrudgingly) that JD was the best tonight.

3 comments:

Martha Craig said...

What does that mean? Is it one of the people who are contesting or someone else?

Yeah, JD sucks.

Martha Craig said...

Aaarghh - I can't do intrigue. Who is it? How do you know? Make or female?

Martha Craig said...

well I'll listening very carefully next time.