Friday, July 15, 2005

Bloody template bloody bloody

I seem to have a new look. I was sick of my blog being all out of whack in IE (yes, I know I shouldn't care). Especially when I found this obscure thingy from my statcounter. It was in German, and a kindly comment, but I thought "surely this can be improved - I know - a new look!". Then I found that it doesn't remember your links. Dramarama. And it still looks like pus. If I was more patient I would've waited for the too big picture to just drop off the bottom. Or taken about 2 minutes to re-size the thing.

Oh well, the dots are gone. They were kind of frivolous anyway. I'm gonna have to add a picture or something to this page though, cos it is BORING. I even feel more boring.

I've written a really boring post on my new boring page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new look! Easy on the eyes too! ;-)

Martha Craig said...

Thanks Paul. It has grown on me now, and I'm pretty happy with it!

I noticed excellent handy work on the fence, and had a great deal of confidence that the tiger wouldn't get to Finn.