Sunday, August 05, 2007

Cheesy Sunday

Many years ago I was very lucky to be able to go to a Gary Barlow record company schmooze thing - who is Gary Barlow? Well, he was the REAL talent in Take That, but unfortunately wasn't the best looking... I think he tried flying solo, but his bandmate Robbie captured the limelight.

There was a point in my life when I used to go out a lot (yes, even more than now), and invariably I'd come home and blast this piece of schlock to the world. Sorry Austin St!

3 comments:

llew said...

That dude's HAIR!!??

Or is it a hat.

BTW - did they only make this one video, bcause it's the only one of theire's they ever play?

Which one of them grew up & became Robin Williams?

llew said...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4155985a1860.html

Anonymous said...

Great blog...You have soo much useful information on this site...Thanks...Just for any Take That fans...Seen sumwhere you can win free tickets to the next concert but hurry the competition ends soon. Ive already sent my entry. Hopefully i win these tickets free, online bingo cash is the website you can win it from.