Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Seven Deadly Sins

Dear Kate has me tagged.


The Seven Deadly Sins


Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. Which (if any) have you broken and give examples.

Lust: No.
I'm as pure as the driven snow. I wouldn't look twice at Jude Law, nor at any young waiters anywhere.

Gluttony: No.
I eat to live, not live to eat. Apart from delicious things.

Greed: No
If I won lotto I'd give it to all the poor starving children in Eastern Europe. I'd never buy a convertible and drive around Wellington just LAUGHING.

Sloth: No.
You could eat off my floor. In fact we do.

Wrath: No.
I practice yoga and tai chi, and it keeps me very level and centered.

Envy: No.
I have never envied the people in the Plischke House in Brooklyn, and hoped they'd lose their marbles and swap houses. Never.

Pride: No.
I'm far too modest for any of that.

Disclaimer:
Some or all of the above may in fact be a lie.

Domestic Goddess, Make Tea, Rosie, Emily, hers

Consider yourself tagged! For some reason I've picked all the lay-dies. If you're a bloke then do it. Go on. In fact I think I'll tag Mr Reasonable and Ben too.

4 comments:

Kate Borrell said...

lol - that's fantastic!

It's right up there with one of my favourite quotes:

Madame Bollinger - "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty."

Amanda said...

Oh we eat off the floor too, all the time. I was thinking just the other day my pre-parent self would have been shocked to hear myself saying "no you cannot have a cracker until you have eaten all the raisins you threw on the floor".

I'll get onto the tag soon but SLOTH might mean slooooooow the process a bit.

Anonymous said...

Okey dokey.
I'm on to it.

Mr Reasonable said...

Right on, but give me a short while to get to it!