Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Trademe strikes again

I have bought a mouse from trademe - a computer mouse, not a reeking rodent.

It is very funky, with flashing disco lights. The last one I bought off trademe was very funky and red, but wireless, so it chewed through batteries in about 3 minutes.

This one sensibly plugs into the usb port. However, the downside of the flashing lights is THAT I AM GOING INSANE. The blue one has a direct line into my brain. My hand can't quite cover it. I feel doomed to go and buy a sensible ugly one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I see what sold you...

"GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA!! WITH DISCO FLASH!!
Auction on one ALLTRONIX high quality brand new Disco Flash Optical Mouse (PS2+USB)(black with red or silver with blueBlue)"

Just as well I don't surf Trade Me. If so I would have at least 12 of these beastie treats and my co-workers (which would have a free install) would be throwing them at me by now...

Martha Craig said...

That was the guy I bought the first mouse off (and might I say he was fantastic). This latest one is a toshiba mouse.

I wish I didn't love glitz and glamour so much.

You should buy some and secretly set them up in the office while everyone sleeps - hahahahaha.

Sorry. I did mention I'm going crazy eh?

Ali-Belly said...

Eeekk TradeMe... but flashy lights are GOOD! All the sparkly bellydance clothes leave me constantly on the brink of poverty.

Miramar Mike said...

sensible ugly one.
Get a mouse that works for you first and then you can paint it :-)

Pimp The Mouse(tm)

Mr Reasonable said...

Yey, I'm with Mike, lower the ball, put a spoiler on it and a bloody great amp - a Phat Mouse.

Martha Craig said...

The mouse is growing on me, or I'm used to being a little bit craaaazy now.

Anonymous said...

I want a USB powered Christmas tree this year. I am so going to find one, no matter what. Being the queen of tack and all that.

Anonymous said...

Don't sell the mouse, buy some of those wee metallic looking sparkly almost holographic stickers they have nowadays for the spot where you can't put your thumb. More glitz is better than less.