Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why can't anyone on Trademe spell "bargain"?

Today I've had a very successful day on Trademe. I have bought tickets for Toast Martinborough, and I have also sold tickets for Toast Martinborough. The very same tickets. On this rare occasion I was not in it for the money, but we had a quick change of plans related to something I'm not allowed to write about in case any of Glen's workmates read my blog.

That was not the end of my trade me work though, oh no. It was very near the beginning. Actually I only said that because I thought it had a nice ring to it.

I am very happy with another purchase I made. Two tickets to the SJD and the Phoenix Foundation at the Opera House on Saturday. Yipppeee. And only $40. A veritable BARGIN. Nicey nice. Happy hap.

No, I haven't had anything to drink. I may be a little high from cleaning fluids though. The kitchen is shiiiiiiiny.

3 comments:

noizy said...

have you seen there's an ebay 'misspelled items' search engine?

Maybe someone should do the same for trademe.

Martha Craig said...

Ha! Very cool. As it happens "phoenix" was spelled "pheonix", so maybe I scored a good deal. Who knows.

Martha Craig said...

BRILLIANT. Loved the concert. Loved SJD too. Didn't so much love the drunk girl next to me who wanted everyone to get up and dance, but even she couldn't quell my enthusiasm.