Wednesday, October 19, 2005

One for the ladies again

Update!

My earlier post reported on my exciting Origins bargain find on eBay, well today the stuff arrived.

I thought it might take a couple of goes with the Modern Friction to see any result, but I can report that my skin is feeling deliciously young and fresh and healthy. I can't actually believe it.

So a thoroughly successful experiment in international cosmetics trading. It only took 7 days from ordering to receive the goodies, postage was only US$10.

Yippee. I want to get more. The problem is, while cheap, it still costs something.

Oh, on a completely different note, our old formica table sold on trademe for $305!! I know!! Amazing enough for me to use exclamation marks even.

2 comments:

Kate Borrell said...

Happy new skin!

It's always to tempting to buy things on those sites.

Have your tried www.strawberrynet.com. No shipping and cheap perfume!

Anonymous said...

Formica is like gold on TradeMe.