Tuesday, December 27, 2005

and ps

I probably won't be writing anything until I get back. Until then I thought I could give you a few songs to get stuck in your head.

1. Bag of money - Barnaby Weir (stuck in my head now for 2 days)
2. Fame! I wanna live forever, I wanna learn how to fly - high!
3. Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
4. Day-o, the Banana Boat song
5. There's a fraction too much friction.

They should keep you going for a few days. Feel free to add more. It is good to be mean.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus - by little Jimmy Osmond (who by now is 45 with a cocaine habit, no doubt)

stephen said...

We have been looking for our leopards for days now and wish we could stop.

Martha Craig said...

Now we are all looking for our leopards too. Bugger.

Mandy said...

Agadoo,doo,doo...
Show me the Way to Amarillo..
Y.M.C.A....

Jimmy O was on the last series of I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here and seems to have turned out ok.

Marc said...

Great, now Jingle Bell Rock is going to be in my head for another six months.

Great blog!

Amanda said...

Dora! Dora! Dora! the Explorer! Whose that supercool explorer Dora?

Martha Craig said...

Mandy, Aga doo! Now that song really sums up life.

Jo, I'm pleases to have you stick up for me, if Freddy Kruegar is ever around I'll be sorted.

Thanks Marco.

And Make Tea, we're blessedly free of Dora. Party Animals have a lot to answer for though - did you know Chris Knox is responsible for the theme tune?