Friday, December 09, 2005

RIP Bambino 2005-2005

Devastated, gutted, traumatised...

Bambino is gone. Well, strictly speaking Bambino is outside our house, and my pocket is full of dollars, but soon he will be gone.

The days of having a very expensive toy in our backyard are over.

I'm sad. I don't normally care about things like this. I laughed all the way to the bank when we sold our bach, chortled when I sold my shop, was jubilant when we sold the apartment.

But I'm not coping with this. I may have to go and spend some of the monies on a nice new grinder.

3 comments:

tinks said...

My thoughts are with you in this moment of sadness.

Martha Craig said...

Yep, takeaway and catering business in Wadestown - with Tinks initially - sold it about 6 years ago. One day I'll write about all my different careers.

Unknown said...

I'm all a bit choked up.