Monday, December 19, 2005

Out of sequence photographic storytelling

Photo evidence of Martha and Alex's big nite out.
November-December 2005 065
This is a pretty blurry photo. I look okay, but Alex is much handsomer in real life.

I should skite about how the waiting-to-be-wedded were in fact set up by me in a stroke of brilliant match making genius.
November-December 2005 063
And here are Mitch and Cam. I hope they don't mind being in my blog. They're ace though, and goodlooking, so we all end up looking good. I told Mitch the same stories about 30 times on Saturday, but Mitch and I have been friends a long time, and I'm pretty sure she is used to it.

3 comments:

llew said...

Yes, by all means post more pictures of Mitch.

Anonymous said...

marth you guys are legends, and at least your stories get better with each re-telling!

llew said...

oooh... sprung!