Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fisherman's Table

Boys on Australia

Russell Crowe played Wellington last night. Sadly I missed what would surely have been a memorable occasion.

Apparently he had dinner at the Fisherman's Table. For you international folk this is like, well, eating somewhere that calls itself the Fisherman's Table. Basket o' battered fish and chips and icecream and fruit salad. I wonder if someone recommended it to Russell.

The photo is a tribute to Russell, may he enjoy his chosen home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what he washed his meal down with. Lion Red? Speights?

Nice photo by the way.

Oy Vey said...

adorable pic.

i could go for some good fish & chips about now.

Kate Borrell said...

God - my parents love Fishermans Table. I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks.

Anonymous said...

oooh, some place new to visit when I'm in Wellington next. Thanks! :)