Monday, April 03, 2006

Whiskey o'clock

Yarrrriiiiba. What a day.

We've used our 10gigs, and we're now churning through additional ones at $2.95 a piece. I don't mind, the novelty thrills me.

And the window is gone. Now we have some wall where before we had view of the neighbours venetians.

And I've been procrastinating a lot about some school work I shouldn't have been procrastinating about, but now I think it is done. I love powerpoint, and hopefully nobody will mind the trashy pictures I've put on it for their enjoyment (yes, I have another presentation to do - and another 3 more in the next 6 weeks + 2 essays... sigh).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a terms test on Friday.

A FUCKING TERMS TEST!

I couldn't sleep last night. I hate university!!

Violet said...

You must be doing some serious online gaming to use up 10G so quickly; we have 6G per month and it never gets used up even though my other half spends half of each evening gaming an I do a whole bunch of blogging and stuff.