Thursday, April 06, 2006

Presentation

I had a presentation for my course last night. I was very tired, for child-related reasons. I had more or less given up caring, just eager to get the thing over and done with.

Which is good. Because if I'd cared I wouldn't have been very happy with my performance. Everyone in the class has turned out to be frickin geniiuses (new word to cover all the plural bases).

Instead I worked for laughs. A joker if you will, destined to walk lifes highway playing for larfs, but crying on the inside.

Except I'm not crying on the inside, I'm actually jolly well laughing. Especially since I managed to fit the Hoff into my presentation, and judging by the class feedback, everyone seemed to appreciate the Hoff a lot more my theoretical thinking.

3 comments:

Oy Vey said...

Congrats! It's over and now you can relax. Have a glass of Larfroaig. Cheers!

Martha Craig said...

I did have some whiskey as it happens, mainly to cut through the sugar that the entire class had gobbled for 4 hours straight.

But no relaxing here, 30% essay due on Wednesday...

Martha Craig said...

A worthy pursuit Jo, well done.

All the cleverest people I know managed to mention the Simpsons in their papers.