Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Whewee

Last night I finished my essay. Unfortunately I couldn't fit the Hoff into the 1500 word limit. He is a big man, and requires a lot of wordage.

I'm not feeling as relieved as I thought I would. Probably because there are a couple of other projects I should be focusing on (namely Petone is full of jelly, and a small duathlon I haven't trained for in about 4 weeks).

eBay is proving to be a cheeky temptress. Trademe has a special charm when one is trying to sell some rubbish, but eBay is the mothership in terms of shopping.

10 comments:

stephen said...

It probably says something unfortunate about me that I initially misread "wordage" as "bondage"

Still, you can trust me. My wordage is my bondage.

Martha Craig said...

When someperson makeths up wordaggery, you're allowed to readith it anyhow you pleases.

David said...

In case you hadn't noticed... David Farrar is recommending you as one of his top blogs, M.

Martha Craig said...

ooooooooh! I'm very excited. And totally tongue tied. This isn't going to help with the ole writer block.

Booze should do the trick though.

Martha Craig said...

Ha! No. To be honest I may be failing as the sole reading public, because I didn't see the comment (and in fact can't find it, as the link won't work for me).

God knows why I started the Petone blog. Something to do on a rainy day, and I fancy doing something with other people. Plus, someone needs to up the image of the Hutt (I've suddenly grown very fond of it).

noizy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
noizy said...

"I may be failing as the sole reading public, because I didn't see the comment"

dagnabbit. it would appear we are genuinely just writing for each other.

Martha Craig said...

You just need to create some alter-egos, like me. I've got one called Vicus, Llew, Oy Vey, Alan, Kate, Hers, Jo etc...

Multiple personality is a legit recognised condition, and it doesn't do the blog any harm either.

noizy said...

"You just need to create some alter-egos, like me. "

Surely you jest.

Martha Craig said...

Moi? Jest?