Tuesday, May 16, 2006

House of tired

Chief of Exercise here. Early start at the gym. That sounds very odd. I didn't do all of my programme, as I had no recollection of how to do the sideways one armed push up, nor of the Grabthars Hammer pull, nor of the lunge. I wouldn't want to muck up the lunge and frighten people. I did all the other things though, the cross-training, the rowing nowhere, the lateral pulldowns (laterally), the pelvic tilts. It was okay, not really to be recommended, but if you do it early enough you're not really aware you're there, and you don't have to do it for the rest of the day. Hooray!

The boys ran around for 2 hours at Junglerama in Newtown, and didn't even crack a sweat. I'm prescribing more lateral pulldowns and static rowing for them.

It all "no pain no gain" from here on in, baby.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I very much dislike rowing nowhere.

Martha Craig said...

The crosstrainer is strange, because it doesn't feel like anything else I do in my life.

I think next time I'll use a different rower so I can watch the videos. It was pretty boring. I suppose exercise is.