Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Art anyone?


I have a friend called called Chris. He is an artist, and very very good. He has a new catalogue out, it features pictures of corgis, cars, cigarette packets and buildings.

I can't put one of those pictures up, as it is a pdf file, but here is a picture that we have by him (actually we've got about 6 pictures by him, he is THAT GOOD).

If you're interested, please drop me an email wandaharland at gmail dot com, and I'll flick you the catalogue. Everything is reasonably priced and will enhance your existence.

5 comments:

Pix said...

I really like that. I'm not sure if i'm at the stage where i can justify buying art though...

Has he got a website? Can I have a look at a catalogue please? My email is pforpixe@gmail.com

ANNA said...

That's lovely art, and very child-friendly I'm sure. Unfortunately there is no room on our walls for lovely paintings :(

Martha Craig said...

Hey Pix, I've tried sending it to pixe, pix, and finally pixie! So I hope you've finally received it.

And Anna, all our art seems to be kiddie friendly, we've got total cartoon taste. I'm waiting to grow up, but it doesn't seem to be happening very quickly.

llew said...

Is that a Hillman Super Minx?

Martha Craig said...

I believe it is a Holden FB. Chris is/was the king of the Holden. beholden to the Holden you might say. Arf arf.