Monday, February 27, 2006

Goodness gracious

My dear friend Nikki is walking 100kms for Oxfam. They walk around Lake Taupo with a whole lot of other teams.

It is such a mighty good cause, and they're such terrific looking women, that I think you should all donate a penny. You could buy some needy people a goat with your money! Now that is something to think about. Although personally I'd prefer a cow. Goats have those freakish eyes, whereas cow's eyes are beautiful. Except when you're dissecting them in 4th form science.

Here is the link to the team website.

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Yes great cause my Chrissie presents this year contained many chickens, goats, books and fields of beans plus you then get a quarterly letter to say what they are doing with your donation. Makes one feel all squishy all over again.

Mr Reasonable said...

Neat dissection - we just had to do worm testicles, I kid you not.....it was a bit cruel dropping them in boiling water, alive, prior to the slicing but I guess that is better than alive...can worms cry?