Thursday, February 16, 2006

Petone fair

The Ponsonby of Wellington is having a fair on Saturday. Anyone familiar with the Petone fair will know it is a very busy, slightly boganish, hot dog fest. It is a good outing, and there are usually lots of yummy food stalls.

This year there will be a slightly boganish kindergarten stall. We're selling fudge and pre-loved kiddies clothes. I'm on early, so if you go past be sure to say hi, and buy some fudge.

The weather is supposed to be primo, so you could come over on the new ferry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I just had my appendix taken out, came hoe from Hutt Hospital on Valentines Day. In a bit of pain. But hoping to be able to go to that fair.

Martha Craig said...

Cripes Reshma, hope you're okay by Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to buying some of your fudge Martha!

Martha Craig said...

as long as you're not creepy, I look forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Went out of the house yesterday for the first time. Man people seem to rush around as if they have no idea what I have been and am going through! - Will have to be extra careful of people bumping into me. We'll go early, hopefully less people there then.

Might come and say hi to you if I have the courage! - Never meet any Bloggers before....

Where abouts is your stall going to be?

Martha Craig said...

We're at the end of Beach st, outside the TAB I think. Don't worry, I don't bite. I might not be there very late though, I'm on the first shift...

Anonymous said...

I didn't end up making it to the fair.... It's hard enough trying to make sure your not bumping into anything in the Hutt let alone that fair. All fairs are the same I guess.

It's so annoying cause all our mates are like, "Can we park in your driveway?" - Argh!

Anonymous said...

You odd little bunch of people,get a life you simpletons